Every project is unique. So is each and every client. As design professionals ourselves, we know what it takes to succeed. Our Trade Program at M Collection offers an array of tools that can help support and build your business.
Work With Us
From residential projects to Contract Solutions, M Collection offers Trade Program Membership to qualified interior design professionals, architects, developers and builders.
From handling the delivery details to setting everything up on site, we’ve got you covered from start to finish. You’re able to focus on your client.
First to Know
Stay current with new product showcases, exclusive offers and insider information with our Trade Professionals newsletter.
We can help support your business by helping you to gain exposure through our online community and social network – through image galleries, blog and social media posts.
Receive exclusive discounts across our collection and all our brands, as well as preferred access to new product introductions.
Behind the scenes or directly with your client, your representative will provide the ideal level of service for your client relationship.
Bring your vision to life with fabric and finish samples, product tear sheets, renderings, and 3D models and images.
Become a Member
To register for Trade Program Membership, simply complete the application form below. After submitting your application, please allow 5-10 business days to receive notification from us about the status of your membership request.
What You’ll Need
In order to qualify for Trade Program membership please provide at least one of the qualifying documents from the list below:
- Proof of valid membership/affiliation with a design-related professional organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
- Credentials/Certification in a design-related field of study (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Valid EIN or Resale Certificate that verifies your business as a residential or commercial interior design based business, architect or real estate developer
In addition, please provide the following:
- Driver’s license or other form of government-issued photo identification
- Business card (indicating your current design profession/title)
- Links to your website or any other website that validates your firm’s most current profession and/or design business