The Flowerpot lamp became synonymous with the Flower Power movement from the late 60s. Reflecting a break from convention to embrace a more open, modern mentality that promoted peace and harmony. Such was the mindset of its designer, Verner Panton. One of the most forward-thinking talents of his time. The Flowerpot series consists of several different models, including three pendants and two table lamps - all in a wide range of colors.
- VP1 Small: 9.1" Diameter x 6.3"H
- VP7 Medium: 14.6" Diameter x 10.6"H
- VP2 Large: 19.7" Diameter x 14.2"H
- Cord Length: 118.1"
- E27 max 40 Watt
- Bulb is not included
- Canopy included
- Lacquered metal with fabric cord
- Certifications: CE, IP20, Class II
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning
Contact Us for up-to-date lead times!