Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space. Available in fabric or Vegan AppleSkin™ Leather, our bio-based upholstery material that offers a quality, eco-friendly alternative to leather.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron -wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Available in our award-winning, eco-friendly Vegan AppleSkin Leather.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Dimensions: 26 1/2"w x 31"d x 30"h
Contact Us for up-to-date lead times!